Saturday, February 14, 2015

Circuit Training! *Barely legal under Geneva Convention against Torture*

Kriti does the worm
Thursday night was Circuit Training for the Jovents. Mar, Kriti, Marc, Matt, and I met at Cincinnati Sports Club for an hour of pain and suffering. Oh, I should say exercise and good time together - there was plenty of both. 


Marc and Mar make it look easy

Marc led us through a circuit of ~ 15 quad-searing, core-building stair steps, burpee jumps, planks, worms, tricep pushups, front lunge, side lunge, abd curls, ... well there was more, but I passed out sometime around then.

Matt and David, Disco fever
We made it through the circuit : 30+ minutes of non-stop, uh, fun. It was a great workout, but really exhausting, and I was so glad to be done.

Then from Marc it was  "OK, round two! Stair steps. Let's go!"

Mar and Kriti climb the stairway to heaven
It seemed less fun the second time through. And today I hurt everywhere. Is this good for cycling? Judging from how Matt and Marc race up the hills, I guess so! 

Matt chilling!
We'll be back for more next week.

1 comment:

  1. Sums it up about right, David! I am looking forward to next week's session just as much as you are haha!

    ReplyDelete