Sunday, March 22, 2015

Beautiful ride on Mary Ingles Highway

Today, from late morning to early afternoon, Marc, David, Andre (hopefully, a future member of the club), and I (Lucas) headed over the Purple People Bridge and out on a relatively flat Route 8 in KY.  It was my first outdoor ride of the season, and ended at about 77km, since I live downtown, while Marc and David did about 120km!  Andre was battling some allergies and needed to cut his ride a bit short, but since we didn't see him on our way back, we assumed he made it home in one piece.  My average was right at 18mph, which felt like a decent pace considering.  It was a chilly and challenging first ride of the season for me, but Marc and David were great motivators, and we finished strong.  It'd be great to get more people out there so we can make a bigger presence on the road!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment