Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Super-Pro bike fitting by Mitch Graham at Biowheels shop in Cincinnati

Matt was the first one with the TT bike.......David went after with the new Pinarello Dogma ...... and a week ago I went to see Mitch for a bike fitting on my MTB. As we mention in a previous post, Mitch do the bike fitting with the Retul System that as far as I know is the best or one of the best fitting systems right now.
I did the bike fitting on my TT and on my road bike in Badalona with Joan Benach using the same system and I was extremely happy with the changes on my bike.
Last year I start doing MTB and I never thought that I will need a bike fitting, but after months and months with pain in my hands and in my back and shoulders I decide to ask Mitch about the possibility to do the fitting in a MTB.
Mitch spend more than 2 hours working with me and the bike, starting with some exercises and stretching to check what are my physical conditions and if I have any movement restriction. Also check the feet and ready to start on the bike.
10 minutes riding at the 80% aprox and we record a video before the fitting.
After that Mitch put me the sensors and start recording parameters and changing the high of the seat post and the stem to get the perfect position on the bike.
After all the work on the bike Mitch record me biking in the new position and you can see the difference watching the before and after videos. Easy for us to understand the work that he did.
The time flies when we where fitting the bike and chatting about cycling, it was an amazing time and the best of all is that on Saturday and Monday I rode with the bike and my pain in my hands are gone.!!!!! Really good job Mitch! Now I am ready to ride the 100 miles Mohican MTB race next weekend.
Thanks Mitch and Biowheels for all your help!!
If you need a bike fitting or you never did one in your bike I extremely recommend do ones and Mitch is the best for!
http://cincinnati.biowheels.com/fitting-services/

No comments:

Post a Comment